Let’s Build the Coolest Closets for Your Children!
Who says a closet can’t be super cool? When you work with Coastal Closets to maximize the space in your children’s closet, we’ll make sure it stays awesome for years.
A Closet System That Grows With Your Child
We recommend designing a child’s closet so that it has room for both clothing and toys (including big-kid toys for teens). With add-ons, the closet can grow and adapt to your child’s changing needs. For example, for a young preschool-aged child, you might start with smaller drawers and a low hanging bar. When your child gets taller, you could raise the hanging bar and swap out the small drawers for a larger drawer system.
Organize Clothing as Sizes Change
A reach-in closet is a great way to keep a kid’s room tidy. With a constantly changing wardrobe to fit their changing size, it’s important to have a simple system for keeping everything organized. Plus, convenient shelving allows children to learn how to keep their own rooms tidy!
There are so many ways to maximize the storage space for children’s closets. Other potential solutions include:
- Create a triple-hang section for small children’s clothes.
- When children grow, change to double- or single-hang sections.
- Choose from fun, vibrant colors to liven up your child’s room.
- Add decals of your child’s favorite characters, sports and other faves.
- Install mirrored doors and maximize the closet’s purpose for the room (see our Closet Doors page for more info!).
Contact Coastal Closets Today for a Free Consultation!
These are just a few of the ways installing custom children’s closets can improve life at home. Contact Coastal Closets today at (604) 971-1649 to learn more, or fill out our online contact form! We’ll be happy to explore how we can turn your ideas into a new custom closet during a free in-home consultation.